
The Candy Cane Princess...Sydney
7 1/2 things I love about Sydney
1. She loves, and I mean LOVES her babies! She is the best mommy I know, not only to her babies, but to Sami too.
2. I guess I also have to mention her love for animals. She doesn't complain when the dogs have to go out, or if she has to clean up after them, unlike her brother.
3. Her smile is worth more than a 1,000 words...beautiful and will make you forget your worries.
4. She is a rule follower and will make sure that everyone follows the rules, which is a great quality to have.
5. Her love for God and her quest for understanding Him more.
6. Her love for her daddy...she is a daddy's girl through and through...
7. The fact that when others are hurting, she hurts right along with them.
7 1/2. Refrigilators and pepperpony pizza...need I say more???

No comments:
Post a Comment