Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I can't believe I am blogging...

OK so many, many months ago my cousin Emily told me that I should start blogging. "It's an online scrapbook, you'll love it!" Who has time I thought...As I was sitting tonight thinking of all the things that have happened in our lives, I am a little sad that I have not chronicled them. Thus, I thought, I am starting now..so Emily you win! I am doing this not only for those people interested in my life, but for me to have to reflect back on and see truly how far we have come. I guess it's either an early new years resolution or a late one...you decide. Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. So excited. It's about time. Now head on over to cutestblogontheblock.com and shabbyblogs and find you a cute background!! If you need help call emily or I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jazzed...I can't believe it. Now we can all enjoy our crazy moments in life. Plus you will feel normal knowing everyone has those same issues or moments. ROCK ON!

    ReplyDelete