Tuesday, December 24, 2013

God Gained Another Angel



Just when you think that your heart has healed a little, you get knocked down again.  Steve's mom, Maxine, passed away on Tuesday, December 17th.  I received a phone call around 2:30 am from his dad informing me that she had gone to be with Steve.  Nothing ever prepares you for death....nothing...  I sat and cried the rest of the night...went through pictures on my phone and computer....as memories rushed through my head.  The only solace I have is that Steve met her at the gates of heaven...that I am for sure.  And I am pretty sure that she hasn't let go of him yet.  Her visitation was Friday evening and at best guess there were over 400 people there to honor her...what a true testimony.  Maxine loved everyone where they were at...never judgmental...just loving and giving.  God truly gained an angel a week a go... Please pray for the family as we once again start the grieving process.  

No comments:

Post a Comment