The top 10 things I love about Sydney.....
1. Her flair for fashion
2. How she wears her heart on her sleeve..she is so caring and compassionate to others...two legged and four legged....
3. The strength she possess when things are hard
4. Her love for her "babies" and how she cares for them....she is going to be an awesome mom one day.
5. The beautiful smile she wears that lights up any room
6. How she stands up for what she believes in, even if it isn't popular with everyone else
7. The many "I love you's" before she goes to sleep.
8. Her quick wit and silly sense of humor.
9. Her hugs...she has the most embracing and wonderful hugs a mom could ever want.
10. The love she has for her dad and how she talks with me about missing him.
Sydney,
You truly are a beautiful person on the inside and out. We are truly blessed by being able to call you our child. I am so glad God entrusted us with you. What a bright spot you are each and every day. I love you more than you will EVER know. Thank you for being you!!!
Love,
Mom

Love the post! Sydney is very beautiful and strong, you must be so proud of her.
ReplyDelete