Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Oh how I love a snow day....

Ok so EVERY other major school district was out today...but not us. We braved the cold weather and snow packed roads and trudged our way to school. Welcome to 2010! I arrived home and got all snuggly under a blanket on the couch and flipped on the news only to see that our district has already cancelled school for tomorrow. Now mind you, there is not a single flake falling and the temperature will actually be a bit warmer tomorrow. ????? So we are "supposed" to get hit with 3-6 inches around noon, so I guess they are taking a precaution. Ok, I'll take it, one day with kids and one day off...I like the pattern. I am thinking if we do get as much snow as they are calling for we will be off the rest of the week as Friday it is supposed to be negative 10! BRRRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment