Wednesday, August 6, 2014
Perspective
I have a very good friend of mine that shared with me that she doesn't do New Years Resolutions. Instead, she picks a word to focus on for the year. She asked me what my word was for the year so that she could pray for me. This year I chose the word "perspective". Today that word truly came into play. I along with 2 of my colleagues went to visit a former student of ours in the hospital. I had Jonas in 5th grade at the age of 10. He was a spry, spunky, fun loving and compassionate 10 year old...and is still all those things now at the age of 16. Jonas is in for the fight of his life right now. He was diagnosed with Ewing Sarcoma when he was 13 and has fought the fight with every ounce of his being. Their family is never far from my prayers. Perspective....even when you think you are fighting a hard battle.... someone else is fighting something much more difficult. Please pray for Jonas and his family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment