Wednesday, February 13, 2013

ELEVEN things I LOVE about SYDNEY!!

 
In a blink of an eye this sweet face.....
 

Turned into this beautiful face....

 
In honor of Sydney, let me tell you 11 things I LOVE about her!
 
1.  Her beautiful smile.
2.  How she sees good in every person she meets
3.  Her love for always doing her very best, even when it's hard
4.  How she says she doesn't like to play goalie, yet she does an excellent job every single time!
5.  The fact that she is a peacemaker, and wants everyone to be happy.
6.  Her sense of fashion...she puts her mama to shame!
7.  How loving and caring she is to Sam
8. Her HUGE heart...and the love she shares with everyone
9.  Her memory....and how she keeps me on track...She is going to be a great mom one day!
10.  Her quirky sense of humor and how she can make me laugh, even when I don't feel like it
11.  The beauty she exudes on the inside and out. She is one amazing young lady.
 
 
I am blessed to be the mom to this amazing child.  To say I am proud of her doesn't even begin to describe how wonderful I think she is as a person.  She's going to do great things with her life and it will be in a place where she will serve others, as she truly does have a servants heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment