of being the only one to help with homework.
of deciding what to have for dinner.
of telling people to take out the trash, clean their room, dust, vaccum.....
of being the only adult in the house.
of being the only one to give Sam a bath, get her dressed and get her to bed.
of my plate overflowing daily.
of not having someone to hug, kiss or hold hands with.
of keeping appointments straight and making sure everyone gets where they are supposed to be.
of not being able to call people back and have a conversation like a normal person.
of working full time and coming home to yet another full time job.
of being the one responsible to make sure all the bills get paid.
of not being able to sleep in and catch up on sleep because I am so stinkin tired.

Honey...I can only imagine. I know it has to be tough. I can have them all spend the night here for a night for you to catch up on sleep or maybe get some shopping done in peace. I could invite Kyle so Spencer feels comfortable...I really DO mean this and would LOVE to help and this seems like the only way on the list that I can??? PLEASE call 816-509-3972 and we can get a date?
ReplyDeleteI can not even dream of how that must feel. I get tired of bossing kids around at school all day....let alone going home and doing it more. Keep up the great work, they are so lucky to have an amazing mom like you. Many would have withered away by now pushing them off to whom ever was near by. Instead you have managed to keep their life as "normal" as it was before...between sports, injuries, and homework. Your amazing! We love you...and if you want to ship one or two down here to Fort Worth we will always take over! :-)
ReplyDeleteHang in there sister...I'm kind of in the same boat. Not to your degree, but you know what I'm saying. We ARE HERE if you ever ever ever need anything! Call on others! Love you friend, God bless.
ReplyDeleteKarie